CENAL ELEKTRİK ÜRETİM A.Ş. – Turkey
Power Plant Performance Acceptance Test
Total Power 1320MW
ASME PTC46, ASME PTC 4, ASME PTC 6
TGPS is executing the power plant performance acceptance test for the project Karabiga Thermal Power Plant.
The project description includes two blocks of 660MW each using ultra-super critical boiler technology from Alstom. This is the first 2x660MW ultra-supercritical boilers to be installed in Turkey.
The testing program includes the following activities
• Revision of the performance, emissions and acoustic guarantees.
• Revision of the design of the plant and current instrumentation.
• Revision of the performance test procedure.
• Creation of the emissions and acoustic test procedures
• Approval and applicable revisions of the performance, emissions and acoustic test procedures until they are accepted by all the involved parties.
• Supply high-precision temporary testing instrumentation to conduct the overall plant performance tests.
• Installation of the precision testing instrumentation.
• Technical Direction during the performance test (thermal, emissions and acoustic testing)
• Collection of data from all available resources (high-precision instrumentation)
• Creation of the preliminary performance test report
• Creation of the final performance test report
• Discussion of testing results with the witnessing party until acceptance