The owner, AES Ener, in Chile, contracted TGPS to perform the capacity test on both of pulverized coal boilers of 266 MW each. The government authorities accepted the final performance test report and testing activities followed the approved performance test protocol.
TGPS was contracted to conduct the diagnostic test and delivered the following:
- A work plan for the test of the maximum capacity tests.
- Develop the performance test protocol that specifies the terms and conditions of the test.
- Supervise the activities described in the performance test protocol to ensure compliance with the tests during plant trials.
- Carry out a test report in which the recorded data.
- Create the final coal power plant performance test report.
- Installation of 28 temporary precision instruments
- The tests followed the internationally accepted protocols ASME PTC 4, ASME PTC 46, PTC 6.0 and ASME PTC 19.1