The generator AES GENER contracted TGPS to conduct testing of the two boilers to measure maximum capacity of the plant.
TGPS provided the following services as part of the functions of technical expert:
- Submit a work plan for the performance of the maximum load tests li>
- Develop the performance test protocol that specifies the terms and conditions of the test. li>
- Provide testing instrumentation to measure the generator power output and auxiliary consumption in each power block. li>
- Supervise the activities described in the performance test protocol to ensure compliance with the tests during plant trials. li>
- Carry out a test report in which the recorded data. li>
- Create the final coal power plant performance test report. li>