CENAL Enerji, a leading EPC and plant owner operating in Turkey, hired TGPS to execute the power plant performance acceptance test for the ultra super critical coal plant Karabiga, located in Canakkale, Turkey.
The testing program includes the following activities:
- Revision of the performance, emissions and acoustic guarantees.
- Identify the design of the plant and current instrumentation.
- Advise on the performance test procedure revisions.
- Creation of the emissions and acoustic test procedures.
- Approval and applicable revisions of the performance, emissions and acoustic test procedures until they are accepted by all the involved parties.
- Supply high-precision temporary testing instrumentation to conduct the overall plant performance tests.
- Installation of the precision testing instrumentation.
- Technical Direction during the performance test (thermal, emissions and acoustic testing)
- Collection of data from all available resources (high-precision instrumentation)
- Creation of the preliminary performance test report.
- Creation of the final performance test report.
- Discussion of testing results with the witnessing party until acceptance.